HOW GLO PRO AT HOME CAN BENEFIT YOUR PRACTICE AND YOUR PATIENTS
During these unconventional times, GLO Science Professional is quickly adapting to the many changes and challenges placed on the dental community. We understand the safety of your staff and patients is a top priority and remain committed to delivering up to date information that will help you provide the highest level of care.
The ADA has continually stressed the importance of impeccable oral hygiene at home. A healthy mouth contributes to overall better health, something especially important right now. Oral care at home may look different than in the office, but it’s still essential that patients maintain proper routines in between dental visits.
In an effort to help, we’ve launched our new GLO Pro at Home practice support program, which enables us to deliver GLO Science Professional at-home teeth whitening and oral care products directly to your patients’ homes on your behalf during a time when it is challenging for you to do so. It’s a convenient, easy way to keep patients vested in their oral health until they can return to your chair. Here are a few highlights of the program:
- Patients get a 33% discount on GLO's award-winning professional strength at-home teeth whitening
- Dentists earn 20% on every sale
- It's free to join, and GLO covers all shipping
- You do not need to be a current GLO provider to join
It’s easy to get started (just 2 steps):
- Email us at email@example.com for your unique code (include your name, practice name, address, phone, and email address associated with your Paypal account)
- Share your code along with the GLO Pro at Home landing page with your patients on social media or via email
Ready to get started? Many GLO practices have already initiated the program and are seeing great results as well as happy patients who are paying more attention to their oral care during this time at home. Consider one practice in Georgia where a staff member sold over 70 kits in one weekend. That’s an earning of almost $3,000- all through the power of social media!
Now let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits that these GLO at-home products can offer your patients during this time:
GLO Take-Home Whitening
- Patients can whiten at home with professional-strength whitening gel and the only advanced heat + LED technology on the market
- GLO professional at-home whitening gel contains 10% hydrogen peroxide, available only through dental practices like yours!
- Patients who have previously whitened in-office can keep up with shade management at home
- GLO is FDA-registered, the whitening gel is vegan, gluten/latex/cruelty-free, and made in the USA
- Fast 8-minute applications are pre-timed for you and whiten the top and bottom teeth simultaneously
- GLO whitening causes little to no sensitivity
- Patients who whiten their teeth take better care of their teeth and pay more attention to their overall oral health
- Using this innovative formula at home, layered on top of toothpaste for twice-daily brushing, can reduce inflammation in the mouth 8X better than brushing and flossing alone.
- ECO Balance contains 1.4% hydrogen peroxide. The ADA is recommending that patients rinse with a 1% HP solution as part of its COVID-19 preprocedural protocols since the virus may be vulnerable to oxidation.
- ECO Balance is a unique high-performance formulation that is antibiotic-free, alcohol-free, SLS free, triclosan-free, and does not cause any staining.
- ECO Balance is a Gold Edison Award Winner for innovation.
- Dental practices that recommend ECO Balance for patients see the clear results themselves. Hear directly from Dr. Yooson Kim (Morgantown, PA) about her experience with ECO Balance.
GLO is proud to partner with dental practices to provide our professional whitening products to patients on your behalf. We hope this new program helps support your practice through these unique circumstances and gives you and your patients a reason to smile a little brighter.