GLO Training Videos
GLO Chairside Whitening Training
- Length: 6 minutes, 45 seconds
Everything you need to know to complete a GLO Chairside Whitening treatment in your practice, plus helpful tips and tricks to keep you and your patients smiling!
- 1. Supplies: what you will need
- 2. Isolation: how to place the gingival barrier
- 3. Whitening Application: how to apply the whitening gel
- 4. Mouthpiece Insertion: how to insert and activate the GLO mouthpiece
- 5. The Big Reveal: removing the gingival barrier and sharing the smile transformation
- 6. Post Care: instructions for your patient after whitening
- Target Audience: Dental Professionals and Practice Staff — everyone should know how to GLO!
Motivational Shade Taking Training
- Length: 4 minutes, 6 seconds
Motivational Shade Taking is the best way to build awareness of tooth shade and whitening potential with your patients. This video explains how to do it and why it should be part of every hygiene appointment.
- 1. Why motivational shade taking?
- 2. How to take a motivational shade
- 3. Starting the whitening conversation and introducing GLO
- 4. Before & after pictures
- 5. Whitening as an entry point to aesthetic dentistry
- Target Audience: Dental Professionals and Practice Staff
Practice Building Tools
When you promote GLO whitening in your practice, you offer your patients the confidence and pride that comes with a bright, white, healthy looking smile. Whitening patients are your best dental patients - taking better care of their teeth at home, pursuing more dental procedures in the office, and sending you more referrals. Below you can find free marketing materials and practice building programs to help you get the word out that you are advanced whitening practice.