GLO Training Videos
GLO Chairside Whitening Training
- Length: 6 minutes, 45 seconds
Everything you need to know to complete a GLO Chairside Whitening treatment in your practice, plus helpful tips and tricks to keep you and your patients smiling!
- 1. Supplies: what you will need
- 2. Isolation: how to place the gingival barrier
- 3. Whitening Application: how to apply the whitening gel
- 4. Mouthpiece Insertion: how to insert and activate the GLO mouthpiece
- 5. The Big Reveal: removing the gingival barrier and sharing the smile transformation
- 6. Post Care: instructions for your patient after whitening
- Target Audience: Dental Professionals and Practice Staff — everyone should know how to GLO!
Motivational Shade Taking Training
- Length: 4 minutes, 6 seconds
Motivational Shade Taking is the best way to build awareness of tooth shade and whitening potential with your patients. This video explains how to do it and why it should be part of every hygiene appointment.
- 1. Why motivational shade taking?
- 2. How to take a motivational shade
- 3. Starting the whitening conversation and introducing GLO
- 4. Before & after pictures
- 5. Whitening as an entry point to aesthetic dentistry
- Target Audience: Dental Professionals and Practice Staff
- GLO Chairside Whitening Step by Step & Protocol Guide
- Chairside Whitening Training Video
- How to Adjust the GLO Mouthpiece
- Take Home Whitening Quick Start Guide
- Editable Patient Post Care Instructions
- How to Sell A Smile
- GLO In-Office & Take Home Whitening Treatment Guide + QA Checklist
- Sample Chairside Whitening Patient Consent Form
- Cold Sterilization Protocols for Non-Autoclavable Mouthpiece
- Autoclavable Mouthpiece Care Instructions